Selasa, 27 April 2010

Bahasa inggris kelas 8

I. CHOOSE ONE OF THE RIGHT ANSWER!

Hi, I’m Jedi.I have a twins sister, named jada.

We were born on August 5,1992. We are in eighth grade now. Jada and I do everything together. We are in the same class. We dress alike.We look the same. We always get other people confused. This really makes Jada and I laugh. Teachers and friends always get us mixed up at school. Even our father has trouble telling us apart. Our mother doesn’t. She always knows which twin is which. Jada and I often try to confuse her, but it has never happened.

One day, Our teacher told our mother to get one of us a different haircut, so that he could tell us apart. Jada and I were horrified. We didn’t want to look different. We liked looking the same.

Our mother came to the rescue, and refused to make us cut our hair. We were happy just the way we were and didn’t want to change. Our dad just shook his head. He would have to stay confused. Jada and I didn’t care.

We knew which one was which, and that was all that mattered.

1. How old are the twin girls?

a 15 years old

b. 16 years old

c. 17 years old

d. 18 years old


2. Who always gets confused, except…….

a. Father

b. Mother

c. Teachers

d. Friends

3. Who never gets confused…….

a. Father

b. Mother

c. Teachers

d. Friends

4. I have twin sister.”I” refer to….

a. Jedi

b. Jada

c. The reader

d. The writer

5. Were Jedi and Jada in the same class

a. Yes. We were

b. No. We were not

c. Yes. They were

d. No. They were not


6. Did Jedi and Jada accept suggest of their teacher?

a. Yes. We did

b. No. We did not

c. Yes. They did

d. No. They did not

7. We know which one was which. “we” refer to…

a. I and The writer

b. The writer and the reader

c. I and Jada

d. Jedi and Jada

Complete the dialogue foe number 8-11

Astri: What …(8)……you do last night?

Ibnu: I….(9)……..my homework

Astri: Did you …..(10)…..TV too?

Ibnu: I did. But there…..(11)…..not interesting program, So I went to bed after studying

8.

a. Do

b. Does

c. Did

d. Done

9.

a. Finish

b. Finished

c. Was finished

d. Finishes

10.

a. Watched

b. Watching

c. Was watching

d. Watch

11.

a. Was

b. Is

c. Were

d. Are

12. Change the statement into negative form

The students of eight years had a picnic last holiday.

a. The students of eighth years had not a picnic last holiday

b. The students of eighth years didn’t had a picnic last holiday

c. The students of eighth years not had a picnic last holiday

d. The students of eighth years didn’t have a picnic last holyday

13. Years-Malang-my neighbor-was-ten-Mr. Fredie-

1 2 3 4 5 6

in-ago

7 8

a. 7-2-5-1-8-6-4-3 c. 6-4-3-7-2-5-1-8

b. 7-2-5-1-8-3-4-6 d. 6-4-7-2-5-1-8-3

14. Last week-not-supermarket-Sandra Dewi-buy-in-

1 2 3 4 5 6

new shoes-did

7 8

a. 6-3-8-2-7-4-2-1 c. 4-8-2-5-7-6-3-1

b. 6-3-4-8-2-5-7-1 d. 4-5-7-8-2-6-3-1

15. I will always remember this in my whole life. It is my ….experience.

a. uncover c. understand

b. unforgettable d. unreadable

0 komentar:

CHAT BOX